PFNA Blade Increases stability by compacting the cancellous bone. As compared to screw systems, Zealmax Ortho’s PFNA Blade has a significantly higher cut-out resistance which gives the proven results of retard rotation and varus collapse. In osteoporotic bone, PFNA Blade provides additional anchoring and gives rotational & angular stability.
- Enhanced anchoring and rotational stability.
- Improved cut-out resistance, reducing rotation and varus collapse.
- Constructed from high-quality medical-grade titanium alloy for strength and biocompatibility.
- Some models have radiolucent areas for better X-ray visibility.
- Various blade lengths for different patient anatomies and fractures.
- Blade width matches the femur’s medullary canal size.
- Locking options available for stability.
- Compression capabilities for optimal bone-to-implant contact.
- Available in both Stainless Steel and Titanium
- Intertrochanteric Fractures
- Subtrochanteric Fractures
- Reverse Obliquity Fractures
- Unstable Fractures
- Fractures in Osteoporotic Bone