Posterior Cervical Screw
The Posterior Cervical Screw improves insertion ease and final tightening security. It is made of cancellous thread, and its reverse angle thread technology provides a lower profile implant with excellent performance.
- Completely Compatible with the Cervical Anatomy
- Low Profile Design and Special Designed Screw Locking
- Large Conical Screw angulation for optimal placement
- Immediate stability, rigid immobilization and short fixation.
- 3.5mm to 4.0 mm screw diameters available
- Available length 10 mm to 40 mm at 2 mm Variation
- Made of high quality titanium
- Traumatic spinal fractures and/or traumatic dislocations
- Deformities, instabilities and failed previous fusions
- Tumors, inflammatory disorders
- Spinal degeneration