4.5mm- Cortical Screw
4.5 mm Cortical Screw is used in fixation of 4.5 mm Non Locking plates. The screw has a fully threaded shaft. The screws find application as special plates as well as bone plates on cortex Radius Ulna and are widely preferred by the surgeons in procedures involving bone implants.
- This is Self Tapping Screw -These screws cut their own thread as they are driven into the bone. It creates a tight friction fit between the threads by making a small hole while entering the bone. This reduces vibration loosening and allows the parts to be disassembled if necessary.
- Available in both Stainless Steel and Titanium.
- 4.5 mm Locking Head Screw available lengths are 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, 36mm, 38mm, 40mm, 42mm, 44mm, 46mm, 48mm, 50mm, 52mm, 54mm, 56mm, 58mm, 60mm, 62mm, 64mm, 66mm, 68mm, 70mm, 75mm and 80mm.
- Drill bit for threaded hole 3.2 mm.
- Bone tap is 4.5 mm.
- Screwdriver head is 3.5 mm.
- Fixation of 4.5 mm Non Locking plates.